Learning how to live within and understand the world of hotels, their allure, but also the most common pitfalls and opportunities they present. Flying from place to place, learning about people and how to best offer them hospitality on a long journey. These are the values and experiences Marco (events manager) and Miriam (former flight attendant) have channelled into their La House, a truly remarkable B&B. It’s a luxury accommodation where all the normal comforts of a hotel are offered, but in a much more intimate and family-like atmosphere that aims to personalise and make each client’s stay truly unique. The essence of La House blends a warm sense of homelike hospitality with all the accoutrements of a luxury designer hotel. It is the fruit of the experiences of two world travellers created for equally well-travelled guests.A marvel of colours in which each guest feels enveloped by a gentle warmth called Home surrounded by a spectacular city called Rome.
- Reception desk open from10 am to 8 pm.
- Check in from 2 pm to 8 pm / Check out from 6 am to 11 am.
- €15 charge for late check-in (after 8pm)
- Garages with special rates: Parking Via Abruzzi 3a (€25.00/24h) and Parking Ludovisi (€18.00/24h)
- Hertz/Europcar/ Avis nearby
- Independent air conditioning and heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Baggage deposit
- Wi-Fi Computer and printer
- Italian-style breakfast (cappuccino and croissant)
- Private airport transfer (Ciampino and Fiumicino) from €45
- Guided city tour reservations
- Small pets welcome on request